Microfluidics Market by Type (Chips, Sensors, Micro-Pumps, Micro-Needles), Material (Glass, Silicon, Polymer), Application (In-Vitro Diagnostics, Drug Delivery, Laboratory Testing, Pharmaceutical & Life Science) - Analysis & Forecast 2019-2030
Report ID : 15 | Published Date : Jan 2019 | Pages : 150 | Region : Global | Report Code : MD-09
Microfluidics Market Share Analysis
Market Industry Reports (MIR) has published a new report titled “Microfluidics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019–2030.” According to the report, the global microfluidics market is estimated to be around US$ 10.2 billion in 2017. It is anticipated to grow at a 19.8% CAGR from 2019 to 2030.
Market Definition: Microfluidics Market
Microfluidics is a technique that deals with volumes of fluids in Nanoliters or Picoliters. Microfluidic devices operate at a very lower volume and provide results at low cost and less time. Microfluidics Industry enables miniaturization of devices and sample size used in experiment.
Objectives of the study
- To analyze the prominent players in the Microfluidics Market with respect to their growth and their contribution in the overall market share
- To focus on the key components of the Microfluidics Market individually, to study the region where most sales takes place, value of the entire Microfluidics market size and development plans regarding the products in the future
- To strategically identify the top grossing vendors in the Microfluidics Market and map out the growth strategies employed by them
- To analyze the Microfluidics Market in regards of sales, value and growth till the year 2025
- To map out several opportunities in Microfluidics Market for the stakeholders by recognizing the highest growing market opportunities and presenting it to them
- To keep an eye out on any recent ongoing developments related to the Microfluidic Market
- To focus on the key components of the Microfluidic Market individually, to study the region where most sales takes place, value of the entire Microfluidics market size and development plans regarding the products in the future
Microfluidics Market by Target Audience
- Microfluidics based product manufacturers, distributors and vendors
- Microfluidic component manufacturers
- Medical Microfluidic devices companies using Microfluidics Market
- Healthcare institutions such as hospitals, medical schools and CRO’s
- Market research and consulting firms
Major Market Drivers and restraints
The growth of the Microfluidics market can be attributed to rise in number of infectious diseases, increasing funding in healthcare system, increased investment benefits and need for faster and accurate results in low cost. However, complex regulatory process and reluctance to adopt the new technology are some factors that are likely to restrain the market to a certain extent.
Microfluidics Market Segmentation: Market Size and Forecast
The following study conducted categorizes the Microfluidics Market into the following segments and sub-segments:
Market Size and Forecast by Type: Microfluidics Market
Market Size and Forecast by Material: Microfluidics Market
Market Size and Forecast by Application: Microfluidics Market
- In-vitro diagnostics
- Laboratory testing
- Life sciences
Regulatory policies towards Microfluidics Industry are pretty stringent compared to other pharmaceutical processes. Good Manufacturing Process (GMP’s) and Quality Checks (QC’s) are processed and followed throughout so that any potential risks during the potential testing are avoided. Other than GMP and QC are followed strictly all companies adhering to the development and production of Microfluidics also have to provide Information sheets and Certificate of Conformance to be able to deliver appropriate and regulated standard products.
The major industry players use various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, acquisitions, expansions and others to increase their outreach in this market to get at the top of their competition. The prominent players in the Microfluidics Market right now owing to these strategic advances are Agilent Technologies, Danaher, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Becton, Dickinson and Company, PerkinElmer, Qiagen, Illumina Inc, among others.
Major Players in the Microfluidics Market
The prominent players in the global microfluidics market are Agilent Technologies, Danaher, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Becton, Dickinson and Company, PerkinElmer, Qiagen, Abbott Laboratories, Fluidigm Corporation, Illumina, Inc., and F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, among others.